- London- Putney & Harmsworth, Hospitals
- Birmingham Hospital
- Greater Manchester Hospital
- Merthyr South Wales- Veterinary Clinic
- Cheshire- Stapely Grange Wildlife Centre
- Somerset- West Hatch Wildlife Centre
- Norfolk- East Winch Wildlife Centre
- East Sussex- Mallydams Wood Wildlife Centre
We are looking for experienced vets and qualified registered nurses as well as ANA’s to work at these sites for permanent/ ongoing and ad-hoc positions. If you’re passionate about animal welfare look no further- contact us today to discuss your availability in greater depth.
All applicants will be subject to a standard DBS check prior to commencing a role with the RSPCA. We can discuss this with you when you apply. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01291 645 871.
We offer excellent rates of pay and there is accommodation available at some of the sites subject to availability.